[Kompetisi] Socialpreneur National Business Challenge 2012
SOCIALPRENEUR NATIONAL BUSINESS CHALLENGE 2012
Team Composition & Registration Fee
- Submission may be entered by individuals or teams of up to 5 (five) persons.
- Develop a feasible business idea concerning about social entrepreneurship.
- The business idea should related one of the themes below
- Women Empowerment
- Health and Disability
- The members are Indonesian fellow below 28 years old
- The students from various universities are allowed to form as one team.
- Registration fee
- Dec 2011 – Feb 21st 2012 : Rp 250.000,00
- 22nd Feb 2012 – March 9th 2012 : Rp 300.000,00
- 10th March 2012 – March 17th 2012 : Rp 350.000,00
- The registration payment is addressed to
Bank Account – CIMB Niaga branch FEUI Depok
9600 100 495 180
a/n Shafira Firdausi
- The idea must be the original work of entrants.
- The budget constrain of the idea is maximum Rp 10.000.000,00
- Business Proposal could be written in Bahasa or English.
- Every individuals/team required to make a video that represent the business idea application with the maximum of length 10 minutes.
- The business ideas submitted haven’t been applied/established yet.
- Any team/individual discovered to be submitting other’s idea without appropriate content and attribution will be disqualified from the competition
Registration and Submission
- Registration starts on December 27th 2011 until March 17th2012.
- Registration form can be downloaded on the link here
- You have to submit the registration form with the scanned payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get the proposal writing guidance and assessment criteria.
- Please submit three (3) hardcopies of your business proposal and one CD contains softcopy of your business proposal and the video. *the proposal format in .pdf and video format in .mp4
- The hardcopies and CD should be submitted together with these documents below :
- One hardcopy of registration form with 3 x 4 colors photograph each member for the last 6 months.
- One copy of student ID and valid identification card for each member
- All complete application form (including all necessary supporting documents) must be received by committee no later than March 24th 2012. Entrants must put the code “National Business Challenge” on the left upper corner of the envelope and send it to :
AIESEC LOCAL COMMITTEE UNIVERSITAS INDONESIA
Gedung Student Center FEUI, 1st Floor
Kampus Baru UI Depok, 16424
- The Winners of National Business Challenge will be announced on April 7th2012.
- The Presentation Day will be held on April 14th 2011 (on Gala Networking Event National Project Social Entrepreneurship).
- If selected as winners, at least one team member must present the business ideas. Failure to meet this requirement will result in the forfeiture of any prize won.
- The total prize for the three selected business ideas is Rp 30.000.000,00.
- Each team will get Rp 10.000.000,00 to start up their business.
- The winners have to make an annual report about their business, and if the business runs well, we will give another Rp 10.000.000,00 to use as the business development each year.
- The winners are expected to behave respectfully to other winners, judges, committees, sponsors, and audience member.
For further information, please contact:
Indira : +6287878150559
Yulia : +6281281019799